Looking for someone to brainstorm about a problem or situation? I can do that for you...

« Super Duper Publications [World] | Main | FASD Outreach Program [Southwest Alberta] »

December 13, 2006



I am learning about PCAP and am curious what population it serves other than Women who have a history of alcohol and drug abuse. Does it also provide resources or support for parents/leaders/fosterhomes/schools with children affects by FASD?

[Hi Nadia: We do not know enough about PCAP to answer your question. Have you tried calling them? Ed.]

The comments to this entry are closed.

Services by Area

A Key Service for Albertans

  • Family Support for Children with Disabilities

    This agency of the Alberta Government provides key services for families, focused on connecting families with necessary supports and providing funding for these supports.

    If you have a child affected by FASD (or any other disability), we highly recommend that you contact them!